Terms & Conditions
This website sugaholics.co.uk. (“the Site”) is owned and operated by MVF CREATIONS LTD. (“us”, “our” or “we”).
The MVF CREATIONS is a private limited by shares company incorporated in England and Wales with Registered Number 12609522 and whose Registered Address is at 524-526 Forest Road, Walthamstow London E17 4NB, United Kingdom.
To access our site, you must be at least 18 years of age to agree and enter into this Agreement on your own behalf and to register for use of this Site.
By accessing our site and by checking the box indicating your acceptance of this agreement you represent that you have understood and agree to bound by this agreement.
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
BUYING OF PRODUCTS
Our website permits you to purchase our Products from this site which are strictly pursuant to the terms and conditions set out below.
- Once you have placed an order, you will receive an email from us. This email is an Order Confirmation to notify you of the fact we have received and accepted your order. The Order Confirmation email will be accompanied by an invoice.
If there is an error in the Order Confirmation you must notify us by telephone (+44 20 3092 5524) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org by 10pm the day before the order is due to be collected or delivered.
- Payment for all products must be by credit or debit card and those accepted by us are those listed on our website on the date when your order is placed. We will send you an invoice upon receipt of payment.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
- A refund will only be made to the same credit or debit card with which your order was placed.
DELIVERY & AVAILABILITY
- If for any reason no one is present to receive delivery of the Products at the delivery address you have provided to us we will take the Products back and retain the same for 24 hours during which time you may telephone our Customer Care team on (+44 20 3092 5524) or via email email@example.com to either arrange for personal collection or for delivery by us within 24 hours (subject to delivery availability) upon payment of a further delivery charge by credit card.
- Standard delivery will be between 11am to 9pm by our company drivers and priority delivery will be between 11am – 3pm , 2pm – 6pm.
- Please be advised 99% of deliveries are made on the correct day & time, sometimes there may be external factors beyond our control like (traffic, breakdown, accidents, inclement weather etc) which may delay your cake delivery. We are unable to offer compensation for late deliveries which is not over 2 hours of lateness to the time you have chosen.
- Due to parking restrictions and charges with some areas, we request customers who live in apartments or flat to collect from the driver outside your building unless you require some special assistance for those who are disabled which need to be informed to us after placing an order.
REFUNDS, RETURNS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, you must notify us minimum 24 hours in advance by telephone (+44 20 3092 5524) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org the day before the order is due to be collected or delivered.
- We will only make a refund to the original credit card or debit card account used by you to make the online purchase.
- We do hope that you will be pleased with your purchase. However, if upon collection or delivery of the Products you find that they are not those ordered by you (for example, the colour or wording is incorrect), or the order is incomplete, or a Product is in a damaged condition when you receive it, please notify us immediately by telephone on +44 20 3092 5524 or via email email@example.com.
- If a Product is not as on the Order Confirmation or damaged, we will credit or refund your purchase.
- In the case of damaged goods, you must retain the damaged Products and all packaging for inspection by us. Subject to our report on the claimed damage and to these Terms and Conditions we will refund the price you paid for the returned Products together with the delivery charge, or at our option we will provide you with a credit for further products. We will have no liability to you for any indirect loss.
- If the cake has any damages or misspellings, kindly WhatsApp, call or email with pictures of all sides of the cake within 2 hours of the. Our customer service agents are available between 11am – 7pm to resolve any issues.
- All cakes will be tested by our quality analyst before dispatching on the day. If you have any concern regarding the quality of the cake it needs to be returned with minimum of 90% size of the cake with original box, else, you do not qualify for a refund.
- We will notify you of any Product containing nuts on the specific Product’s web page. However, since our kitchen do handle nuts, we cannot guarantee that traces of nuts will not be found in our Products and therefore we do not accept any liability for any damage to health or any distress caused to you by the consumption of such Products.
- All our products are made from 100% Halal